EmAGN Generation Exchange Event - Don’t Panic!
This in person event is proudly supported by Brickworks and presented by the Victorian EmAGN Committee.
- This event will be held under the Chatham House Rule
- This event will be held in line with Victorian Government requirements regarding COVID-19
- Please ensure that you have a face mask with you
- Morning tea and lunch are provided
- This event is complimentary and only for Institute EmAGN members (within 15 years of graduation and within 10 years of registration).
The more things change the more they stay the same. A nurturing profession provides young practitioners with access to experience. Generation Exchange offers a forum for that access. The principles of practice remain more or less constant even if the day to day varies and is ever evolving. Problems, when contextualised by wiser heads, often seem less daunting. Practitioners of all ages deal with amongst other things; challenging clients, cost over runs, construction quality issues, complex regulations, statutory authorities, cash flow, tax, employees, landlords on any typical day at the office. Generation Exchange provides an opportunity for young architects to converse with senior practitioners on these and other matters. We can’t necessarily put old heads on young shoulders but we can encourage and support a meaningful dialogue between generations and in so doing help protect and benefit the community we serve.
MC: Sean Godsell
Guest Speakers: Greg Burgess, Maggie Edmond, Ann Keddie, Max May and Peter Sanders
Time and date: Fri 2 July 2021 at 10am AEST
Location: Brickworks Melbourne Design Studio, 367 Collins Street, Melbourne.
Event contact: Victorian Chapter, email@example.com