This event either doesn't exist or is no longer available.
7 Formal CPD Points
Available On Demand I 12 months expiry
To claim Formal CPD points for individual courses in this series please purchase the modules below:
ZERO MODULES I 7 CPD points I + 20% bundle discount
ZERO SERIES MODULE 01 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 02 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 03 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 04 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 05 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 06 I 1 CPD Point
ZERO SERIES MODULE 07 I 1 CPD Point
The ZERO Carbon Design series has been developed by Ross Donaldson to help accelerate the capacity for meeting the enormous challenges brought about by climate change. To meet the critical challenge for a zero-carbon economy, it is increasingly accepted that the target for a zero-carbon construction industry must be 2030. Given a great number of buildings can take upwards of five years from inception to completion, this means we must all be ready to design to zero carbon parameters by 2025.
This is going to take an unprecedented re-engineering of our profession.
This seven lecture seminar series is intended to provide practical guidelines and case study insights which will enable practitioners to start the journey now. Some practitioners are of course already on the journey. The course is presented primarily by engineers and designed to be helpful for small and large practices.
Many thanks to Ross Donaldson who initiated this course and managed its development.
Registered architects may claim one CPD point for each seminar.
On completion of this series participants should be able to:
Non members $559
1. You will receive an automated registration email upon purchase. Follow the link in this email to take you to the course material on our online CPD platform.
2. You may have to click the green "log in via members site" button to log into the online CPD platform. (Please do not input your credentials into the CPD site. Instead, to log in hit the “log in via members site” green button). You may be redirected to our members portal to log in with your credentials there.
3. Accept the T&Cs if it is your first time on the online platform, and hit “my dashboard” to find your purchased course.
4. Undertake your course at your own pace.
5. Once you have completed all the course material, you will be prompted to complete your assessment and feedback, after which your formal CPD certificate will be made available.