Landchecker provides an all-in-one source of property information including affordable high-resolution aerial imagery. Consolidate your costs, save time and uncover new insights.
Landchecker brings together federal, state, council and leading property data sources into a user-friendly interactive map saving you time and money through the following functionality.
- Affordable high-resolution aerial imagery – Including extensive historical imagery and export options.
- Comprehensive planning information – Zones and overlays including links to planning scheme schedules to save time scrolling through multiple council websites.
- Sales history - Including previous sale prices, date of sale, number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Consolidated planning permit information – Including filters to help you find permit precedents providing the context on what's been approved rejected or is pending surrounding the property.
- Title and Document Searches – Including Title, Plan, Instrument and Company Searches directly from the Landchecker Map, all very competitively priced.
Click here to find out more. Landchecker is available in NSW, VIC, TAS, QLD, WA and SA with ACT and NT coming soon.
Terms and conditions: Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer redeemable once per practice/organisation, including those with more than one Institute member. Practice/organisations with existing Landchecker subscriptions are exempt from this offer however we can discuss how you can benefit from our competitively priced Title and Document searches.
Institute members receive a free 10-day trial and 10% off either monthly or annual Professional and Professional Plus subscription for up to 24 months.
How to redeem: Email email@example.com with your membership verification letter and request the above offer.
+61 (03) 8638 8030